Wednesday 13 June 2012

Disneyland Paris, Our Pictures.

I hope this fine Wednesday finds you well?

I don't have a project to post for you today as it isn't quite finished, so instead I thought I'd share some pictures from our Disney trip back in March.



This is the moment we told them where we were going. Sophie didn't quite believe us!


Sadly, we didn't get to eat here on this trip, but the kids did enjoy seeing the characters through the window.


This is when you know you're officially there!


Disney's Magic On Parade. We were lucky enough to see this parade on it's very first day! 
And it was stunning.


Miss Poppins.


The Blue Fairy from Pinocchio and also The Fairy Godmother from Cinderella.


These green army men were ace! I love their shoes and binoculars. 


Five minutes walk from the parks you have this! Shops, cinema, bars, and more shops. Oh and restaurants. Plenty of those!


Aurora, AKA Sleeping Beauty.


Prince Phillip.


It's A Small World.


The most beautiful Sleeping Beauty's Castle you'll ever see. 


A tired Corey and his Mickey.


Mickey, always happy.


The Molly Brown riverboat. Mark Twain wasn't running while were there.


We were one exhausted family walking back to our hotel along the Rio Grande. 


So there you have it, I took over 1000 photographs so these are just a fractional amount. 

It was good, oh so good. I'll never forget this first time we went to Disneyland as a family.

I cannot wait to go back in November, although it will be significantly colder, we certainly won't be strolling around in t-shirts! More like ski-suits.


I'll try and get the latest project finished for tomorrow's post!

Love,
Kaye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I will always try and reply. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my blog.