Thursday 26 July 2012

Summer So Far.


Hello and good morning! 

It's day 4 of the school summer break here and there hasn't been an awful lot of time for crafts as I now have all 3 children at home with me. 
I thought I'd show you what we've been up to so far anyway.

We've been growing.


We've had fresh french bread for lunch.


My daughter decorated our garden gate.


On a hot day with no shade we used a blanket and chairs. 
It was a pool tent! Or so they told me...


We wore silly goggles.


We blew bubbles.


The kids popped up at my kitchen window!


We picnicked in the garden.


We paddled.


We baked.


We relaxed and cooled off in the paddling pool.


I worked outside whilst the kids played behind me. 
And splashed me!


We played. (Find how to make this game by clicking here.)


I love Summer, despite it not being my favourite season. I love to feel the warmth of the sun on my face, I love being able to work outside. The kids love being able to play outside.

We get so few days of sunshine lately in England that you've really got to seize them and enjoy them when they do happen!
Strangely enough we haven't had a single barbecue, maybe another day!

It would have been just perfect to be able to take the kids to the beach but as I have no car anymore it just wasn't an option - we have enjoyed ourselves nonetheless.

How are you enjoying the nice weather? 

Thanks for reading today.
Love,
Kaye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I will always try and reply. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my blog.