Wednesday 18 July 2012

Get to know me...Liebster Answers from my nominator,

The questions for the nominees to answer:
1. What is your star-sign?
2.  Do you believe in the afterlife and spirits/ghosts etc?  If so, do you have any experiences you would like to share?
3.  Do you have any tattoo's? Would you say what of and where?
4.  Can you drive? If so, what car do you have?
5.  What is your favourite month of the year?
6.  Do you like burning scented candle? If so, what is your favourite scents?
7.  Are you right or left- handed?
8.  Do you have any phobias? wish to share them if so?
9.  What is your favourite alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks?
10.  What was your favourite cartoon as a child?
11.  If you were to change your name, what would you change it too? 




Above are the questions that Beckie at  Becca's Book Bug Blog set me to answer when she nominated me for the award. I didn't answer them on Monday as I didn't have the time but here I go...

1) My star-sign is Aquarius.

2) I believe there is something after we die, I hope it's something lovely and bright and colourful! I don't wish to think of my Dad (or anyone for that matter) in some horrible afterlife darkness.

3) I have one tattoo, it's between my shoulder blades and I'm not quite sure what it is. I liked it because it's pretty and different. I call it a chandelier but it's difficult for me to describe without showing you, and I don't want to show you...sorry!
For the record, I thought long and hard about getting a tattoo. It wasn't a rash decision made on the spur of the moment. I gave it much consideration because after all, it is a lifetime mark on your skin. I will not be having anymore.

4) I do drive, I don't have a car at the moment at it makes more financial sense for our family to only have one car. My husband has a Renault Megane '07, I used to drive a Fiat Grande Punto '08.

5) My favourite month of the year? It has to be December. It contains excitement, cosy nights, gift-making, crafts, cinnamon, hot chocolate, twinkly lights...and of course Christmas. Without a doubt my favourite.

6) I don't have any scented candles but I do have a favourite ...Yankee Candle, I don't know the official name of it but it smells like fresh laundry. I heart it!

7) I am right handed.

8) I am terrified of spiders and death. To the point of panic attacks and cold sweats.

9) I like a glass of rose wine a couple of times a month, the fruitier and sweeter the better.
Non alcoholic drink? Coffee, I can't function without several coffees throughout the day.

10) I had two cartoons as a child that I loved, they were Raggy Dolls and Fraggle Rock.

11) I love my name, I wouldn't change it for the world. 


So there we go, I hope you feel you know a little more about me. I enjoyed answering these questions!


Thank you for reading today.
Lots of love,
Kaye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I will always try and reply. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my blog.