Thursday 4 April 2013

Another Disneyland Paris road trip!!

Sooo, it's been a while.

Sorry about that. Life just gets in the way I suppose.

Anyway... we have another road trip planned, this one will be a little different as we are actually driving, as opposed to going by coach.

Already I am in Disney-Prep mode. My favourite mode ;)
I have list upon list of things we need to take, things we might  need to take, lists of clothes we need to get, lists of things I need to <try and find time to> make. Yada yada yada.

But really that's become the purpose of this blog, to show you the things that I make/do - it's basically a Disney blog!

I don't have any pictures uploaded right now but I will hopefully in the next couple of days - there aren't any projects as such but there's some ideas and a couple of printouts.

If I could figure out how to do a printable for you guys I would but I have no idea...

Right, I'd better go.

TTFN as Tigger would say.
Much love,
Kaye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I will always try and reply. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my blog.